How to use pilaten pore strips?
With the easy availability of the Pilaten Black Mask, having a thorough pore cleansing should not be a very difficult task. This blackhead killer is now available in the market at a very decent price. At this price, you can very easily afford to have the weekly cleaning regimes right at home and save up a huge chunk of money that would otherwise go to a salon.
This product is very light on the skin and causes no negative side effects. It can be safely used even around the tender areas of the face like nose, chin and t zone. For best results, you can use this blackhead killer with a Pilate Black Export Liquid and Pilaten Hydra Skin Tonic. This will completely your cleansing regime without you having to go through any hassle.
How to use
When you are using a beauty product, you should also make sure that you are using it the right way so that you can get maximum benefits. The necessary steps have been highlighted below.
- Before applying the mask, it is important that the surface of application is clean and devoid of oil. This will allow the mask to stick to the skin properly, thus having a greater cleansing effect.
- For cleansing, it is best if you use a soap free mild face wash, possibly with lukewarm water. The lukewarm water will open up the pores and also dissolve the oil and grime from your face.
- If you have bigger pores and more blackheads, you can soak a towel in hot water and place it over your skin so as to unclog and open up the pores.
- After this step is done, apply the PIlaten Black export liquid. This will soften the blackheads, thus making it easier to pull them out with the black mask.
- Apply the blackhead killer mask evenly on the required area that is usually the t zone, nose, and chin.
- While applying the mask, remember not to make the layer too thin as it will not have a very good hold on the grime and blackheads. However, if you apply too thick a layer, you will have to wait for a longer amount of time. So apply just the right amount, but try to make it into an even layer.
- The mask usually takes 15 to 20 minutes to dry off completely. You can use this time to relax and unwind or go about with your chores.
- Before pulling out the mask, see if it has dried off sufficiently. If it is ready to be pulled off, remove it in one shot, opposite to the direction of hair growth.
- Since the mask is completely black in color, you will see the all the blackheads that have been pulled off right in front of your eyes. Thus, this blackhead killer mask gives very satisfactory and immediate results.
- You can then rinse your face with water and use the Pilaten Hydra Skin Compact Toner to close the pores. This will complete your cleaning regime.